Saturday, December 12, 2009

mystery man

So I found out from a friend of a friend that a friend of a friend three hours away is equally fed up with the gay community at large. Fantastic. Who is he? Pictures are stolen (willingly offered) from facebook and exchanged through the friend tree and what do you know? We are both cute. Stories are then exchanged through that friend tree. Turns out we are equally hysterical (Martha Stewart is indeed a classy, frosty bitch and I love her for it.) Loose plans are made for a "chance meeting" in January. I, for one, start falling for the mere idea of someone who is cute, funny, and intelligent enough to know that the world isn't about him and him alone. That itself is probably a bad idea but in a world that seems to be falling down around us, what else can you hope for but ideas? There is a new development, however. Apparently this mystery man found my blog through that friend of a friend and has been raptly reading my musings. I will not, however, be boxed up and shipped via FedEx to Minneapolis. I have a car and gas money and that seems a far more comfortable way to travel. (Insert winking emoticon.) Listen mystery man. You are tots cute too. Get your facebook back, or at least stalk around enough to find my email. I did, but I lost my nerve. (Is there an emoticon for nervous shame?)

No comments: